- Product H73242
Guild GSR D-50 Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Guild has been building exceptional Dreadnought style acoustic guitars since the early '60s. Designed with an emphasis on string-to-string balance, G...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Very limited editon with a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Cocobolo back & sides.
Guild has been building exceptional Dreadnought style acoustic guitars since the early '60s. Designed with an emphasis on string-to-string balance, Guild Dreadnoughts produce a clear and articulate sound that is not commonly associated with this larger body style.
This limited special run version of the D-50 model, pairs a solid Engelmann Spruce top with solid Cocobolo back & sides to create a bold yet refined guitar with striking visual and sonic qualities.
Other special features of this limited edition guitar include ivoroid body binding, Cocobolo headcap with Mother-of-Pearl logo, Ebony fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl block inlays and abalone "G" inlay at the 12th fret, Ebony bridge with bone "Parisian eye" bridge pins, Abalone rosette, custom gold Gotoh open back tuners with white "G-shield" buttons, and a pure Nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Each guitar includes a Guild leather strap and a Planet Waves soundhole humidifier.
Limited to 20 pieces worldwide!
- Category: GSE
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Englemann Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Cocobolo
- Sides: Solid Cocobolo
- Scale Length: 25.63" (65.1 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother-Of Pearl Blocks With Abalone "G" At 12Th Fret
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: "Parisian Eye" Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Custom Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back With White "G-Shield" Buttons
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Hardshell Case