- J42294 000001000 J42294000001000
Guild Jumbo Junior Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guild now offers its classic jumbo shape in an affordable smaller size. Whether on the couch, in the studio or on the go, the Jumbo Junior’s compact ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A more accessible jumbo both in size and price.
Guild now offers its classic jumbo shape in an affordable smaller size. Whether on the couch, in the studio or on the go, the Jumbo Junior’s compact design allows you to have a Guild by your side at all times. Fun and comfortable to play, the Jumbo Junior’s warm tone and surprising volume will inspire many memories, group sing-alongs, and weekend jam sessions. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and maple back, the Jumbo Junior offers Guild's classic aesthetic for those who love the look of a jumbo, but may not love the size. Top it off with Guild's AP-1 pickup, and a deluxe padded gig bag, and the Jumbo Junior is ready to go whenever you need to get your Guild on.
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23 3/4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: YesBrand: GuildConfiguration: Piezo PickupPreamp EQ: Info not available
- Feedback filter: Info not available
- Tuner: Info not availableOther
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Guild deluxe gig bag
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: China
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.