- Product 515633
Guild Traditional Series F47M Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Guild F47M Traditional Series Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar features a solid red spruce top and bracing, solid flame maple back and sides, rose...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Warm tone and robust projection.
The Guild F47M Traditional Series Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar features a solid red spruce top and bracing, solid flame maple back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins, tortoise binding, 1-11/16" nut and lacquer finish. With the Grand Auditorium body style the Guild F47M exudes warmth yet has the volume and projection of a jumbo sized guitar.
Since 1953 Guild has been dedicated to excellence in craftsmanship. From the beauty of the spruce and the elegance of the rosewood to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, Guild incorporates quality materials and old-world craftsmanship. Guild guitars remain among the most sought after instruments for discerning musicians who are out there in the real world with their sleeves rolled up and ready to play.
- Model Name: F47M
- Model Number: 380-4000
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Three-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25-5/8"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 500 Series Open-Back Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Binding: White neck and body bindings with Multi-laminate Purfling
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Position Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl Blocks
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 4/2007
- Case: Guild Hardshell