- Product J44075
Hagstrom Retroscape Series Condor Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Hagstrom introduced the Impala and Condor models in 1963, and the instruments quickly found their way into the hands of many professional and aspirin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Hagstrom flair and versatile tones.
Hagstrom introduced the Impala and Condor models in 1963, and the instruments quickly found their way into the hands of many professional and aspiring musicians throughout the world. This was a period of great experimentation and innovation in electric guitar design. With their futuristic body shapes and unique assortment of tone-shaping options, the Impala and Condor stood out and became integral in creating great music and inspiring amazing artists. They have become highly sought after as collectibles, and vintage instruments still find their way onto stages worldwide since being discontinued by Hagstrom decades ago.
With their re-introduction in 2015, Hagstrom has taken great care to keep the set-neck “soul” of the Impala and Condor intact while incorporating important design improvements that will immediately appeal to modern players. The neck profile has been slightly rounded, weight balance of has been optimized, and important improvements to the “Vintage Tremar” tremolo have been made. Finally, an improved switching array maintains the look and function of the originals while incorporating modern, dependable, and ergonomic slide switches.
Since the tone of these instruments carved such a powerful space in the hearts of players, countless hours have been spent to reproduce the essence of the original pickups used in the Impala and Condor. The hard work has paid off with Hagstrom’s “Retro-S” Alnico-5 pickups, which expertly recreate the essence of the ‘60s sound and, at the same time, keep the door open for more modern sonic possibilities.
Neck Pickup On/Off
Middle Pickup On/Off
Bridge Pickup On/Off
Master Tone On/Off
Top (Bass Cut) On/Off
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: H-Expander
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Resinator
- Radius: 15 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Alnico-5 Retro-S
- Middle: Alnico-5 Retro-S
- Bridge: Alnico-5 Retro-S
- Brand: Hagstrom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: R/C Tone Circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Three on/off switches
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with roller saddles
- Tailpiece: Vintage Tremar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Get retro style and modern construction in one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.