- J43609 000001000 J43609000001000
Ibanez AEG15II Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The AEG Series' slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. With its easy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thinner body with cutaway for easier fret access and playability.
The AEG Series' slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. With its easy playability, the AEG guitar can be a workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion.
- Body type:AEG
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Cedar
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:Rosewood
- Scale length:24.9 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:None
- Tuning machines:Chrome Die-Cast
- Saddle & nut:Info not available
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
Make this Ibanez your instrument of choice. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.