- Product 520140
Ibanez Ambiance Series A100E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The A100E Acoustic-Electric Guitar from the Ibanez Ambiance Series features a spruce top with an arched mahogany back and mahogany sides. The Ambianc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Great stage presence at an affordable price.
The A100E Acoustic-Electric Guitar from the Ibanez Ambiance Series features a spruce top with an arched mahogany back and mahogany sides. The Ambiance body offers a cutaway for easy access to higher frets. Its Fishman Sonicore pickup and Fishman Aero preamp with an onboard tuner give the guitar superior stage presence.
Ambiance Series A100E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Ambiance Body with Cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back/Sides: Arched Mahogany Back and Mahogany Sides
- Top: Spruce
- Rosette: Laser-Engraved Wood Rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
- Body Style: Ambiance
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Length: 19.5"
- Scale/Length: 25.2"
- Width at Nut: 1.7"
- Width at Joint: 2.18"
- Thickness 1st Fret: .79"
- Thickness 7th Fret: .83"
- Radius: 11.8"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Bought the guitar as an on stage worker, after setting it up the way i like them i was surprised at just how good it sounded, when i put a set of elixirs on it and plugged it in the mixing board with a slight slapback belay and course it really blew me away, small neck is easy to play, but the guitar does need set up to be personalized. This ax has a real shot at being my favorite work horse. Sd-FxT