- Product J28019
Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series AFV10A Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With vintage guitars as popular as they’ve become, their cost has skyrocketed in recent years. Even relic’d new guitars are often outrageously over-p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full hollowbody with Classic Elite pickups and flair to spare.
With vintage guitars as popular as they’ve become, their cost has skyrocketed in recent years. Even relic’d new guitars are often outrageously over-priced. Ibanez offers Artcore Vintage—the alternative to pricey vintage instruments. The Artcore Vintage "aging" process applies to hardware and other appointments, as well as the body, giving each guitar a convincingly real, worn appearance.
The Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series AFV10A Hollowbody Electric Guitar has many features that players seek in an archtop. The maple body is lightly aged with a width of 15.75" at the lower bout and a set mahogany neck. The rosewood fingerboard is bound and sports 20 medium frets with aged white block inlays. Electronics include Classic Elite pickups from Ibanez and individual controls. All of the hardware is aged, from the trapeze tailpiece to the pickup overs and tuners, adding to the distinguished look of this jazzbox. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artcore
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Bound Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Aged white block
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Elite
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Classic Elite
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Antique chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Lightly aged
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Small Venues
Comments about Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series AFV10A Hollowbody Electric Guitar:
The good: Good tone, great sustain. Neck is slightly chuncky but works good for me-easy play.
Cool looking no bling is a plus, also this guitar unplugged has good volume for an electric--can use for practice late night.
The bad: side wood sticks out past the binding top and bottom all way around--tuners low quality.
Considering the price the guitar is still a keeper and would buy it again.