- J13745 000001000 J13745000001000
Ibanez DCM100 Dino Cazares Signature Electric 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
In the pantheon of 7-string guitarists, Dino Cazares' position cannot be overstated. His relationship with Ibanez stretches over 18-years and the mus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Finally, a signature model worth of the talents of the man behind Fear Factory's hottest licks.
In the pantheon of 7-string guitarists, Dino Cazares' position cannot be overstated. His relationship with Ibanez stretches over 18-years and the musical styles he has pioneered are now echoed by a generation of modern metal players. As Cazares continues to innovate and re-invent with Fear Factory, he also continues his work with Ibanez in the collaborative evolution of his instrument.
The Ibanez DCM100 represents the guitarist' latest vision of 7-string perfection. Being part of the Prestige line, the DCM100 embodies the passion and pride of Japanese craftsmanship. Produced exclusively in Japan, Prestige Instruments are the crown jewel of Ibanez, earning worldwide acclaim and respect for their superior quality and meticulous attention to detail.
For a master like Dino, comfort is a priority, and the first thing fans may notice about the DCM100 is the adoption of the RGD body style. Cazares found the bevels of the RGD to be physically more accommodating, especially in the improved accessibility to the upper frets provided by the deeper scooped cutaway. He also found that the combination of a mahogany body and 26.5 scale 3-piece maple/bubinga neck hit that œsweet spot between coming in at a comfortable weight, and still being able to provide tight low end. For a bridge, he selected the classic Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge 7.
When the history of the 7-string is told, they will also need to praise Cazares for his role in the development of 7-string pickups. His involvement has been constant over the last two decades, and his new Seymour Duncan œRetribution is the culmination of years of collaboration with some of the best minds in the industry. As for electronics, Cazares keeps it simple with a single volume knob, preferring to EQ further down the signal chain. Factory tuned A (D/A/F/C/G/D/A).
Includes hardshell case.
- 26.5" scale
- 3-piece maple/bubinga "DCM100 Prestige" neck
- Mahogany body
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Jumbo frets with Prestige fret-edge treatment
- Pearl off-set don inlay
- Seymour Duncan Retribution bridge pickup
- Lo-pro Edge 7 bridge
- Cosmo black hardware
- Factory Tuning (from 1st to 7th): 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6D, 7A
- Hardshell case included
Have no fear..this factory model is a great showcase for your talent. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.