- J39271 000001000 J39271000001000
Ibanez Iron Label RG Series RGIR30BFE Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
As the legion of converts to the “made-for-metal” Iron Label series continues to grow, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultimate playability and active EMG pickups.
As the legion of converts to the “made-for-metal” Iron Label series continues to grow, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous RG from the “chassis” up, Ibanez speaks to the flash and fury of the frantic shredder with the RGIR30BFE.
For the metal lead guitarist that demands an instrument that is responsive and intuitive, Ibanez comes through with an Iron Label model designed to deliver on command. The RGIR30BFE’s Mahogany body and EMG 60 & 81 pickups are the perfect combination to put out plenty of sonic diversity and power and come with a kill switch for some cool strobe effects that will take your solos into another dimension.
Durable and comfortable 3-piece Maple/ Bubinga Ibanez “Nitro Wizard” neck, Its bound Rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets offer effortless fingering the full length of the fretboard. Designed for stability and sustain, the rock-solid Gibraltar Standard II bridge is ready to handle the most extreme string bends as well as the most aggressive rhythm techniques.
Gotoh locking machine heads help provide superior tuning stability and expedite string changes. With the purposefully Spartan “made-for-metal” Iron Label, you won’t find a feature here that doesn’t contribute directly to waking the dead. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Flat
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Nitro wizard
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany/bubinga
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Bound Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: No
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 60 active ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 81 active ceramic
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Kill switch
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle Gibraltar Standard II
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Trust Ibanez to make it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ibanez Iron Label RG Series RGIR30BFE Electric Guitar:
Never having owned an Ibanez before, I decided to opt for something new. Great choice. This is a guitar designed to be played. The neck and action are wonderful. The best word I can think of for this guitar is "lean." It has everything I need and no frills that get in the way. The two pickups, with a single selector switch and volume control are all I need. At first I was worried about the lack of fret inlays, but the dots on the side of the fret board are sufficient. Beautiful design, and a pleasure to play. Oh, almost forgot to mention that it looks awesome.
- Was this a gift?: