- J39285 000001000 J39285000001000
Ibanez Iron Label RG Series RGIR37BE 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
As the legion of converts to the “made-for-metal” Iron Label series continues to grow, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made for metal.
As the legion of converts to the “made-for-metal” Iron Label series continues to grow, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous RG from the “chassis” up, Ibanez speaks to the flash and fury of the frantic shredder with the RGIR37BE.
For the metal lead guitarist that demands an instrument that is responsive and intuitive, Ibanez comes through with an Iron Label model designed to deliver on command. The RGIR37BE’s Mahogany body and EMG 707 pickups are the perfect combination to put out plenty of sonic diversity and power and come with a kill switch for some cool strobe effects that will take your solos into another dimension.
Durable and comfortable 3-piece Maple/ Bubinga Ibanez “Nitro Wizard 7” neck, its bound Rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets offer effortless fingering the full length of the fretboard. The reliable Edge Zero II-7 bridge, with its trusty locking system, is ready to soar, aptly handling every swoop, shimmy and dive and then return to earth solidly in tune. Gotoh® locking machine heads help provide superior tuning stability and expedite string changes. With the purposefully Spartan “made-for-metal” Iron Label, you won’t find a feature here that doesn’t contribute directly to waking the dead.
- Black Flat finish
- 3pc Maple/ Bubinga "Nitro Wizard-7" neck
- Mahogany body
- Bound Rosewood fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- EMG 707 neck pickup
- EMG 707 bridge pickup
- Kill switch equipped
- Edge Zero II-7 bridge
- Gotoh locking tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to get it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.