- H97028 000001000 H97028000001000
Ibanez JS2410 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar
Muscle Car Orange
- Write a Review
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It's a fine instrument, de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exquisite guitar, worthy of a master.
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It's a fine instrument, designed to satisfy and inspire both the established performer and one waiting in the wings. This exceptional player features a shapely alder body in a striking finish and a JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck. Its rosewood fingerboard has Abalone dot inlays and 6105 frets with the Prestige fret edge treatment. This is the first JS model to have a 24-fret fingerboard and comes with Joe's favorite DiMarzio pickups wired to some advanced electronics. There's a high pass filter on the volume pot that maintains highs at low volumes and a push/pull coil tap that adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups. Also featured is the legendary and original JS/Edge Tremolo that's Joe's favorite in feel and tone.
- JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Alder body
- Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- 6105 frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Edge bridge, Ultralite Tremolo Arm included
- DiMarzio Satch Track (H) neck pu
- DiMarzio Mo' Joe (H) bridge pu
- Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Coil-tap switch on tone control (push/pull)
- Chrome hardware
- Hardshell case included
Get a guitar that you'll never outgrow. Order today.
JS2410 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar
- Neck Dimensions
Width at Nut: 42mm
Width at Last Fret: 58mm
Thickness at 1st: 20mm
Thickness at 12th: 22.3mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.