- J86221 000001000 J86221000001000
Ibanez Kiko Loureiro Signature KIKO10BP Electric Guitar
Transparent Gray Burst
- Write a Review
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angra’s first release went gold in Japan. Now as his mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature features for the ambitious player.
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angra’s first release went gold in Japan. Now as his musical reputation spreads through worldwide, Ibanez introduces the instrument on which Kiko and the guitar builder collaborated.
The KIKO10BP is Kiko’s own take on Ibanez S Series—with thicker Alder body for tighter low ends. Dressed in a transparent gray burst finish of the Flamed Maple top, the KIKO10BP makes a visual statement as passionate as the player for whom it was designed. The horn cut is extra deep, as well as beveled, allowing for multidirectional access. With Edge Zero II bridge, the most extreme sonic acrobatics can be fearlessly performed with confidence that the guitar will effortlessly return to perfect tuning.
DiMarzio Kiko Original pickups, along with 5-way switch and coil-tapping on/off function on volume pot, expanding the tonal variations for wider music genres. Case included.
DiMarzio KIKO original Pickups
Kiko plays a wide range of music, from metal to jazz fusion, and the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound. The neck and bridge pickups both humbuckers have medium output and a balanced sound in terms of frequency response. The single-coil middle pickup is more powerful and warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil, in order to balance well with the neck and bridge pickups.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: KIKO10P
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut with titanium rods
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo with premium fret treatment
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: KIKI ceramic
- Middle: KIKO alnico
- Bridge: KIKI ceramic
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull volume control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Edge-Zero
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Own this signature hot rod. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.