- J32581 000001000 J32581000001000
Ibanez RG Series RG7420PB 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in metal guitars, then the RG is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handsome model loaded with a tremolo and Quantum pickups.
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in metal guitars, then the RG is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury, and expression.
The RG7420PB is a 7-string electric built around a mahogany body with a handsomely figured poplar burl top. It features a 3-piece Wizard II-7 maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets—designed to maximize performance and player comfort. This combination provides a smooth, inviting playing surface and contributes to the RG7420PB’s warm, well-defined tonality.
A pair of proprietary Quantum 7 pickups produces an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that offer exceptional high-end articulation. A Standard DL-7 locking tremolo system provides stable tuning for even the most aggressive playing styles. Case sold separately.
- Sapphire Blue Flat finish
- 3pc Maple "Wizard II-7" neck
- Poplar Burl top/Mahogany body
- Rosewood fretboard
- White dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Quantum-7 neck pickup
- Quantum-7 bridge pickup
- Std. DL 7 tremolo bridge
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Move up the metal ladder with this affordable Ibanez. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.