- J48501 000001000 J48501000001000
Ibanez RGA Series RGA742FM 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in Metal guitars, then the RGA is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for speed, fury, and expression.
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in Metal guitars, then the RGA is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury, and expression.
The RGA742FM is a hardtail 7-string electric built around a Mahogany body with stunning Flamed Maple top. Its contoured top not only looks sleek—it creates a softer, more comfortable edge where the player’s right forearm rests. Other features include a fast, thin, Wizard II-7 Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets for maximum left hand performance.
This neck and fretboard combination provides a smooth, inviting playing surface and contributes to the RGA742FM’s warm, well-defined tonality. Proprietary Quantum pickups offer an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that never sacrifice high-end articulation. A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation. Case sold separately.
- Wizard II-7 3pc Maple neck
- Flamed Maple top
- Mahogany body
- Rosewood fretboard
- Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Fixed bridge
- Quantum (H) neck pickup
- Quantum (H) bridge pickup
- Black Hardware
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.