- #J48380 000001000 J48380000001000
Ibanez RGA Series RGAT62 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in Metal guitars, then the RGA is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made for speed, fury, and expression.
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in Metal guitars, then the RGA is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury, and expression.
The RGAT62 is a hardtail 6-string electric built around a Mahogany body wing body. Its contoured top not only looks sleek—it creates a softer, more comfortable edge where the player’s right forearm rests. The Wizard III 5pc Maple/ Walnut through constructed neck feature jumbo frets and a Rosewood fretboard that not only provides optimal articulation, but enhances playing speed as well. This neck and fretboard combination provides a smooth, inviting playing surface and contributes to the RGAT62’s warm, well-defined tonality.
DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups were chosen for the inspiring way they complement each other to create a wide pallet of tonal options that add fire and improve sustain, yet retain clarity. Wired through a 5-way selector switch, they can be combined in a variety of configurations that offer numerous tonal options. A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation. Case sold separately.
- Wizard III 5pc Maple/Walnut neck-through
- Mahogany wing body
- Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Fixed bridge
- DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup
- Black Hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.