- J05416 000001000 J05416000001000
Ibanez RGIB6 Iron Label RG Baritone Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Meet Ibanez' made-for-metal guitar series, Iron Label. Working from the chassis of their famous RG, Ibanez luthiers modded and tweaked with the heavi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modded and tweaked with the heaviest of metal in mind.
Meet Ibanez' made-for-metal guitar series, Iron Label. Working from the chassis of their famous RG, Ibanez luthiers modded and tweaked with the heaviest of metal in mind. A classic in its own right, the RG series are cornerstone of the Ibanez legacy.
As the industry leader in 7 & 8-string production guitars, Ibanez is considered the premiere innovator of technology and development for down-tuned performance intstruments. This knowledge and experience has led to the creation of the RGIB6BK Baritone 6-string.
This creature of the deep features a Basswood body, bound rosewood fingerboard with Jumbo frets, Gibraltar Standard II bridge, and most importantly, a 28 scale Nitro Wizard Baritone neck for full, rich tone and solid intonation. Electronics include the EMG 60 pickup for a classic-thick, buttery tone, and the searing high end of an EMG 81 for fluid sustain and superior articulation. Comes factory tuned as B, F#, D, A, E, B with string gauges 14 to 46.
With a high gloss black finish and Cosmo Black hardware, this muscle guitar will add a new dimension of low-end sonic punch to any repitoire.
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.