- J35180 000002000 J35180000002000
Ibanez Talman Series TM330M Electric Guitar
Bright Metallic Blue
- Write a Review
The TM330M begins with a high gloss finished, traditionally styled Talman alder body for a strong, full sound with beefy lows and stinging high-end. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ibanez innovation and cherished traditional tone.
The TM330M begins with a high gloss finished, traditionally styled Talman alder body for a strong, full sound with beefy lows and stinging high-end. The maple “Talman Classic-Plus” 22-fret neck is a traditional “C” shape for that comfortable, familiar feel reminiscent of guitars from the '50s and '60s, but its bright, clean-sounding Maple fretboard is where modern innovation takes over.
A distinct Ibanez asset is its flatter fretboard radius—a feature more conducive to the techniques of modern guitarists, as well as being a friendlier surface for slide players. Yet another advantage comes from its smooth, contoured Fast Access neck joint, which provides unfettered access to even the highest frets. Hardware includes an ITL10 tremolo bridge for accurate intonation, and locking machine heads that guarantee absolute tuning stability.
The TM330M features three Custom Single pickups, specifically chosen for their uncanny classic tone, aggressive bite, great sustain, and smooth, distinctive “bell-like” tone of a traditional triple single-coil guitar. Run through a 5-way selector switch, these warm, single-coils are excellent for country, pop, blues, classic rock or hard rock.
Players who derive their distortion from an amp will appreciate the versatility and responsiveness these moderate-output pickups offer—back off on the volume and you’ll find your sound transforming from a snarling bite to a clean, singing tone with softer attack.
No matter what style you’re playing, the TM330M will deliver the tones you know and love in an instrument that reflects the evolution of the modern player. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C traditional
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.614" (41mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom single-coil
- Middle: Custom single-coil
- Bridge: Custom single-coil
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Fast Access neck joint
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get this versatile classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.