- Product 520305
Jackson JS30WR Warrior Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The Jackson JS30WR War...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Offers Jackson quality in an entry-level guitar made for metal.
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The Jackson JS30WR Warrior Electric Guitar has an Indian alder body with beveled edges, bolt-on maple neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard, Jackson CVR2 high-output humbucking pickups, adjustable string-through-body bridge and chrome hardware. Jackson Gig bag included.
The distinct Warrior body has a cool vibe and allows complete access to the 24-fret neck. The Jackson compound-radius fingerboard has more curves more at the nut for easy chording and flattens out towards the body for shredding lead work. You won't find a better guitar at this price.
- Body Species: Alder
- Body Style: Warrior
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 1st Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .910"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16", (304.8 to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Inlays: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone,
- Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
- Additional Information:
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've had mine for almost a year and i love it. It's the best entry-level metal guitar out there. the only problems i've had were using it with a pevey vyper amp. It randomly would turn itself up and down. Finding a case isn't fun either. i got the gator extreme guitar case and it works perfect.
I have had this guitar for about a year and half already and its never let me down. The pickups on it can easily get you the sound you need till you decide to invest in new pickups. I just put blackouts on it and it screams :D. I recommend this guitar for people that are just starting into metal or for a intermediate player. overall, good guitar.