- Product 502568
Jackson SL3MG Soloist Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Bridge
- Write a Review
Jackson presents an upgraded version of the SL3MG Soloist Guitar—the Pro Series SL3MG is a dual EMG Soloist (neck-thru body) with a Floyd Rose. The S...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
An upgraded Jackson Soloist with the looks, feel, and sound that metal monsters love...
Jackson presents an upgraded version of the SL3MG Soloist Guitar—the Pro Series SL3MG is a dual EMG Soloist (neck-thru body) with a Floyd Rose. The SL3MG features an alder body (with flame maple veneer on trans finishes), through-body maple neck, 24-fret compound radius rosewood fingerboard, EMG-81 active humbucking (bridge) and 85 active (neck) pickups, Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo and black hardware.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Species: Alder (flamed maple veneer on transparent colors)
- Body Style: Soloist
- Neck type: Neck-thru-body rock maple with scarf joint headstock
- Neck dimensions: 3rd fret: .790", 12th fret: .805"
- Fingerboard species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius (compound): 12" to 16" (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Scale length: 25.5" / 648mm)
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Nut width: 1.69" / 43 mm
- Inlays: MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Bridge pickup: EMG-81 active humbucking pickup
- Neck pickup: EMG-85 active humbucking pickup
- Pickup switching (3-position blade):
- position 1. Bridge pickup
- position 2. Bridge and neck pickups
- position 3. Neck pickup
- controls: master volume, master tone
- Hardware: black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FTR-O2000 double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Tuners: sealed die-cast tuners
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson SL3MG Soloist Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Bridge:
I own the SL3MG in Green Swirl. This thing plays like hot, melted butter. Fast, fast, and did I mention fast? It sounds great with the EMG 81 in the bridge and 85 in the neck. The 85 is just right with 24 fret guitars. I like the 60 better for 22 fret guitars. I lowered the action to just barely above the frets and added a Floyd Upgrades.com trem stop to make it dive-only. It is solid and lets me dive bomb away! The ftret work on this thing is superb. The neck is straight and level. It can play any style of music from pretty and clean to mean and brutal. I love it!
BTW, I have a RR5FR that I love, too. Jacksons are very addictive. Once you own one, you will want more.
I love the 24 jumbo frets, neck-thru and the 81/85 EMG pickups. The Floyd Rose is great, too. It is light and fast.
The Japanese have done a fantastic job with this one. Their quality is very, very high.
Mine is the green swirl which costs $200 more than plain black. It impresses everyone that sees it and I am glad that spent the extra money. It plays like a $2000+ guitar, so it is a pretty good deal.