- Product H72117
Jackson Small Batch DXMG DInky Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Jackson Small Batch DXMG DInky Electric Guitar features a basswood body, bolt-on maple neck with a reversed headstock, 24-fret compound radius ro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A guitar with the special Silverburst finish, feel, and sound for those who shred metal!
The Jackson Small Batch DXMG DInky Electric Guitar features a basswood body, bolt-on maple neck with a reversed headstock, 24-fret compound radius rosewood fingerboard with sharktooth inlays, EMG-HZ humbucking pickups, Jackson double-locking tremolo and black hardware. This guitar is ideal for metal guitar playing styles.
- Special Silverburst finish
- Body Style: Dinky
- Body: Basswood
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius / 304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: EMG HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG HZ
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Both Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Case: Gig Bag
Own this great-looking axe without creating a vacuum in your bank account!
Small Batch DXMG DInky Electric Guitar
- 25-1/2" scale length
Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .775", 12th fret .880"
1-11/16" nut width