- J00103 000001000 J00103000001000
Jasmine JC-27 Solid Top Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
If you're looking for a full-size classical guitar offering rich nylon-string sound in a refined and elegant package, then the Jasmine JC-27 is right...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A budget-friendly classical guitar in a comfortable slim neck design.
If you're looking for a full-size classical guitar offering rich nylon-string sound in a refined and elegant package, then the Jasmine JC-27 is right down your alley. This beautiful guitar features a select solid-cedar top with Jasmine's Advanced Classical Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and full 25-1/2" scale length provide comfortable feel and excellent playability; you'll feel like a virtuoso in no time. Some of the other attractive features of the JC-27 are a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, beautiful mosaic rosette, gold tuners with black buttons, and a full-gloss natural finish.
Solid cedar top with Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
Sapele back and sides
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Slim neck profile
25-1/2" scale length
Synthetic bone nut and saddle
Gloss Natural finish
Want to enter the world of nylon string guitars? The JC-27 is at a price point you can't resist. Order now.
Top: Solid Cedar
Bracing: Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
Back and sides: Sapele
Body Finish: Gloss
Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
Neck Finish: Gloss
Fingerboard Radius: Flat
Number of Frets: 19
Position Inlays: N/A
Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 2" (52mm)
Saddle: Synthetic Bone
Bridge Pins: N/A
Special Electronics: N/A
Machine Heads: Gold Classical with Black Buttons
Strings: Normal Tension Nylon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.