- J44805 000001000 J44805000001000
Kremona Rondo Thin Line Left-Handed Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Kremona's acoustic-electric Performer Series is designed for players demanding handcrafted tradition and the option to plug in and be heard from the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sleek, single-cutaway classical with Fishman Classic 3 electronics.
Kremona's acoustic-electric Performer Series is designed for players demanding handcrafted tradition and the option to plug in and be heard from the stage. The Rondo Thin Line ships with a Fishman Classic 3 pick-up system - designed to capture the balance and warmth of a nylon-string guitar. It also features a laminated walnut body with solid spruce top, and is accentuated by a soft Venetian cutaway that allows exploration of the upper frets. Other accoutrements include an African mahogany neck, Indian rosewood fingerboard, wood binding and rosette, and gold-plated machine heads with amber buttons.
Gig bag included.
- Body type:Thinline
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:LaminatedWalnut
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Left handed
- Neck shape:Classical
- Nut width:1.96 in. (50 mm)
- Fingerboard:Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood:African Mahogany
- Scale length:25.6 in.
- Number of frets:19
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Gold Plated
- Bridge:Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Order this special lefty nylon-stringer today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.