- J46560 000001000 J46560000001000
Luna Guitars Vista Mustang Tropical Wood RSW Back Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This collection of Vista guitars evokes majestic landscapes, with open space to all sides and above ... giving your creativity room to roam, ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stand-out good looks, exotic tonewoods and stage-ready electronics.
This collection of Vista guitars evokes majestic landscapes, with open space to all sides and above ... giving your creativity room to roam, explore and soar.
First and foremost, this is among the finest-sounding Luna Guitars produced to date. Incredibly full tone and pristine clarity of sound will make this your "go to" guitar from the first time you pick it up. The Guitar top features Paduak, Rosewood, Zebrawood & Birds's Eye Maple with a Rosewood body. The Vista Mustang is also highlighted by Flame Maple binding, Mahogany neck, Ebony fingerboard and Fishman Presys+ pre-amp/tuner.
Your audience will find their imaginations sparked by the composition of vibrant colors and textures in the specially-chosen, exotic wood veneers of each model. Best of all, the natural variations in these woods' grain and color will make every Vista series guitar unique among its fellows ... mirroring the individual ways that we each perceive the vistas in our own lives.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Rosewood, Zebrawood, Paduk, Bird's Eye Maple, Koa, and Flame Maple
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.25 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get superior sound and inspiring design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.