- Product J04714
Martin 000-28K Authentic 1921 Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Based upon a pristine 1921 000-28K from the Martin Museum collection, this left-handed slotted-head 12-fret is a completely faithful recreation of th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Excellent throwback look and design with modern features for the today's player.
Based upon a pristine 1921 000-28K from the Martin Museum collection, this left-handed slotted-head 12-fret is a completely faithful recreation of the original, featuring a solid highly figured Hawaiian koa top, back and sides for a distinct woodgrain look, and the more traditional hide glue construction and a hand-shaped dovetail neck without a truss rod for consistency and stability. Other appointments include 28 Style Zig Zag back purfling, a fine herringbone top inlay, authentic style pyramid bridge with long saddle, and Stew Mac Golden Age Bright Nickel 2515 Side Mount Tuning Machines with Ivoroid Knobs.
It is offered with Martin silk and steel strings and includes a 535V Harptone case.
- Left-handed model
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret
- Top: Solid Highly Figured Koa
- Rosette: Style 28 (Authentic 1921)
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Authentic Style) - Circa 1921
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Highly Figured Koa
- Back Purfling: 28 Style Zig Zag (Authentic)
- Side Material: Solid Highly Figured Koa
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid in a Narrow 1921 Shape
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone (Authentic Style)
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1921 Barrel & Heel - No Truss Rod
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Slots/Diamond/1921 Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 12
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-7/8''
- Fingerboard Width At 12Th Fret: 2-5/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern Golden Era
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss w/Aging Toner
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Authentic Style Pyramid with Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Stew Mac Golden Age Bright Nickel 2515 Side Mounts with Ivoroid Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Extra Light Gauge (MSP7000)
- Bridge & End Pins: Ivory Colored Poly with Tortoise Colored Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
Order this modern classic today!