A full-featured Martin guitar at a price you can afford.
The Martin 000CX1 Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an earth-friendly update of the classic 000 design. The 000CX1 is equipped with a solid spruce top, HPL (High Pressure Laminate) body, a cutaway for full access to the entire fingerboard, and Fishman® Classic 4 Sonicore electronics.
Martin uses specially engineered environmentally friendly materials in the 000CX1 guitar that inclucde the HPL wood fiber laminate and Micarta in place of increasingly scarce hardwoods.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Inlaid Boltaron w/ Red Fiber/ Multiple Black/White/Black
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: 0001 ( A-Frame)
- TOP BRACES: 000-1 (A - frame)
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: none
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Stratabond®
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian®
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- HEADPLATE: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo
- HEELCAP: none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Micarta®
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: none
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: none
- FINISH TOP: Hand Rubbed Finish
- FINISH NECK: none
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:Black Micarta®
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1 Style Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta®
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: MSP+ 4100 Coated Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: I-01 Tortoise Color
- CASE: none
- INTERIOR LABEL: Foil Label - 000CX1E Solid Spruce Top
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Classic 4 Sonicore
Environmentally friendly and sonically sublime. Order your Martin 000CX1 guitar today!