- J50383 000001000 J50383000001000
Martin Americana 16 Series D-16E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Americana 16 Series D-16E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a dreadnought, with a 000 depth, constructed of a Sitka spruce top and sycamore back and si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-around solid performer.
The Americana 16 Series D-16E Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a dreadnought, with a 000 depth, constructed of a Sitka spruce top and sycamore back and sides. It features silver binding and heelcap, an ebony bridge and a silver bound ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl diamonds and squares inlay. A modified low oval neck with a high performance taper make this guitar easy to play up and down the fingerboard. This model is also equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics.
Comes with hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Sycamore
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Satin Pearl Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave"/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make this Martin all yours with a quick call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.