- J18004 000001000 J18004000001000
Martin CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin's CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-of-the-line construction and design with detailed appointments make this a standout acoustic.
- Martin CEO-8 Sitka Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
Martin's CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Sitka spruce top with VTS. Enhanced appointments include a black corian headplate with "The Martin" inlaid in solid mother-of-pearl, a faux red tortoise pickguard with a Purple Martin motif, and unique backslash design mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. The CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar comes equipped with D-TAR Wave-length Multi-Source electronics and bears an interior label individually numbered in sequence and personally signed by C. F. Martin IV.
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin's craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
Body type: Grand Jumbo
Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
Back & sides: Solid Sycamore
Bracing pattern: Standard "X", progressively scalloped tone bars
Body finish: Polished Gloss with custom cherry burst
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
Neck wood: Solid Sycamore
Scale length: 25.4"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Polished Gloss with Custom Cherry Burst
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: Info not available
Feedback filter: No
Tuning machines: Gold with Pearloid Keystone Buttons
Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
Saddle & nut: Compensated/White Tusq, Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
If you've saved up for an instrument that will satisfy your eyes and ears for years, this is a wise choice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.