- Product H73234
Martin CS35-11 Custom Shop Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom Shop CS35-11 is a modern interpretation of the classic Martin D-35. By upgrading to Madagascar rosewood on the back and sides and redesign...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Custom Shop interpretation of the traditional D-35, upgraded with a Carpathian spruce top and adirondack braces for increased tonal response.
The Custom Shop CS35-11 is a modern interpretation of the classic Martin D-35. By upgrading to Madagascar rosewood on the back and sides and redesigning the traditional wedge style back, the Custom Shop was able to create a uniquely stunning instrument.
The CS35-11 maintains the D-35's traditional bracing pattern, however, the Sitka top & brace material are upgraded with a Carpathian spruce top and adirondack braces for increased tonal response. Hide glue and a custom neck profile round out this one year only model.
This Limited Edition "Custom" D-35 includes the Authentic Series specifications, featuring the traditional 3-piece "Wave Back," which is unique to the D-35 Martin guitars.
- Model CS35-11
- Construction: Dovetail Neck - Adjustable Truss Rod - Hide Glue
- Body Size: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Carpathian Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped (Golden Era Style)
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce, 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood - 3-Piece Wave-Design Back
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Bold Herringbone
- Neck Shape: Special Shape - Hand Carved
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - Red Paua
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel Open-Geared, Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone W/Black Dots
- Case: Custom Shop Special 545E Geib Style