- Product J41007
Martin CST 00 Sloped Shoulder Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Expanding on the 00 12-Fret trend popular among finger-style players, the CST 00 Sloped Shoulder features an Adirondack top with a unique blood red w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Exceptional tone matched with an exquisite finish for one mesmerizing instrument.
Expanding on the 00 12-Fret trend popular among finger-style players, the CST 00 Sloped Shoulder features an Adirondack top with a unique blood red with black burst finish. With its Adirondack scalloped bracing and mahogany body and neck, it gives you bright, articulate, well-balanced tone as well. The top, back, and sides have been hand-sanded to a thinner thickness for an increase in tone and resonance. Other appointments include a modified V neck, ebony, straight-line with drop-in saddle, Golden Age Relic nickel tuners with cream plastic buttons. Comes with hardshell case.
- Body type:00 Slope Shoulder
- Top wood:Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides:SolidMahogany
- Bracing pattern:Standard XGenuine Mahogany
- Body finish:Non-Catalyzed Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modern low oval/PA taperC
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Black Ebony
- Neck wood:Genuine mahogany
- Scale length:24.9 in.
- Number of frets:17
- Neck finish:Non-Catalyzed Gloss
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Black ebony
- Tuning machines:Golden Age Relic Nickelwith cream plastic buttons
- Bridge:Black ebony
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Body finish
- Case:Hardshell Case
Order this custom Martin today!