- Product J14849
Martin Custom Shop 00-12 Englemann Spruce Top Madagascar Rosewood Back & Sides Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom Shop 00-12 guitar has a body made of Madagascar mahogany with an Engelmann spruce top for a mature tone that's rich in midrange. It comes ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Excellent tonewoods and exquisite details.
The Custom Shop 00-12 guitar has a body made of Madagascar mahogany with an Engelmann spruce top for a mature tone that's rich in midrange. It comes with a host of fine details that represent some of the finest craftsmanship available in guitar making.
This Limited Edition acoustic features complete hide glue construction with scalloped Adriondack Golden Era braces, as well as Delmar Faux Tortoise brown top and back binding, Style 18 purfling, 2-way adjustable truss rod, Grover nickel V97-18NA Statite tuners, compensated bone nut and 1930 Style Belly drop-in saddle. A 5-ply hardshell case with cabarenet interior is included.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce Engelmann
- Back & sides: Mahogany Madagascar
- Bracing pattern: 00-12
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Cedar Spanish
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood East Indian
- Tuning machines: Waverly with ebony buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Join the legacy. Order today.