- Product J17994
Martin Custom Shop CS-00041-15 000 Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The world-renowned Martin Custom Shop offers this stunning 24.9 scale left-handed CS-00041-15 Edition for 2015. The back and sides of brilliant oran...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Extremely limited edition model with specially designed inlays that make this a standout worth every penny.
The world-renowned Martin Custom Shop offers this stunning 24.9 scale left-handed CS-00041-15 Edition for 2015. The back and sides of brilliant orange and black grained solid cocobolo are combined with an Adirondack spruce top with Martin' new Vintage Tone System (VTS), delicately scalloped with high performance ¼ top bracing for an unparalleled complex and vibrant tone. Premium inlay techniques are employed for the cocobolo headplate and back. The body is bound with Hawaiian flamed koa wood trim and enhanced with Style 41 abalone inlay around the top and rosette. Specially designed concave ribbon inlays in select abalone, mother-of-pearl and genuine mahogany grace the black ebony fingerboard.
The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin' craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non cutaway
- Top wood: VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Cocobolo
- Bracing pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped - Golden Era Style
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Left-handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width:
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Genuine Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Truss Rod
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Solid Cocobolo with Multi-Piece E I Rosewood and Genuine Mahogany Tapered Ribbon Inlay
- Tuning machines: Gold Grand Tuners with Oval Flamed Koa Buttons
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: none
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this ribbon winner...you won't be disappointed, and you'll join an exclusive club of Martin Custom Shop owners.