More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J21064 000001000 J21064000001000
Martin D-45S Authentic Series 1936 with VTS Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Here to remind you why you fell in love with Martin guitars in the first place, the new Authentics, like this D-45S Authentic 1936, are constructed t...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 391,992 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Historically accurate detailing and construction.
Here to remind you why you fell in love with Martin guitars in the first place, the new Authentics, like this D-45S Authentic 1936, are constructed the old way - with hide glue, throughout, and historically-accurate detailing confirmed by using a CAT scan machine located at the Smithsonian Institution. The D-45S Authentic 1936 is based on a large body D-45 located in their museum, and features Brazilian rosewood back and sides, an Adirondack spruce top, period-correct "45" Authentic style appointments, and includes gold tuners with hand-engraved butterbean knobs. Martins new Vintage Tone System (VTS) is employed for the top and braces.
The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martins craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: D-14 Fret (Large Body)
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Authentic Style) - Circa 1936
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Authentic 1936 Barrel & Heel
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Waverly Gold 4060 with Butterbean Knobs with Hand Engraving
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this high-quality Martin today!