- Product H80801
Martin GPCPA Koa Limited Edition Grand Performer Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Offered exclusively to Martin dealers in attendance at the Winter Anaheim NAMM trade show, the rare GPCPA Koa is a spectacular example of the builder...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Crafted with premium Hawaiian koa and equipped with state-of-the-art Fishman F1 Aura+ electronics
Offered exclusively to Martin dealers in attendance at the Winter Anaheim NAMM trade show, the rare GPCPA Koa is a spectacular example of the builder' art. Limited to an edition size of fifteen, this beauty is crafted with premium Hawaiian koa, extensive hand-inlaid pearl and state-of-the-art Fishman F1 Aura+ electronics.
Fishman F1 Aura Plus
Features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. Placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
NEW! Enhanced "Easy Mode" Simplifies Operation
F1 Aura+ offers a simplified set of user controls called Easy Mode. This mode allows you to quickly get a feel for the tonal possibilities of F1 Aura+ while providing quick access to the most important features you™ll need every day.
Simply press the Tone control to step through 3 custom-blended Aura Image presets as well as audition the uneffected, Gold Plus pickup sound. The one-knob Tone control blends between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ (flat) on up to a œscooped tone with emphasized treble & bass and reduced midrange.
Same great performance and power!
For the real tone-tweakers, Fishman has retained the original Performance Mode as well, giving you full access to F1 Aura' powerful 3-band EQs, compressor and automatic anti-feedback.
- Volume Control
- Image Select
- Pickup/Image Blend Control
- Independent 3-band EQ for both Gold Plus pickup and Aura Image signals
- Automatic anti-feedback filter with up to 3 notches
Grab this special guitar while it's in stock. It won't be back. Order today.
- Model: GPCPA Koa
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style), Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Highly Flamed Hawaiian Koa
- Back Purfling: Style 45 - Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid Highly Flamed Hawaiian Koa
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Tree of Life
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Gold w/ Ivoroid Button
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Fossilized Mammoth Ivory w/ Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 600 Series Molded - Slate Gray
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV, Numbered In Sequence with Total (TBD)
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus