- Product 512868
Martin Madagascar / Adirondack Custom Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The premium tonewood construction includes a solid Adirondack spruce top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides, resulting in sound that's unusually ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
An exotic blend of top tonewoods creates exceptionally deep, sumptuous sound.
The premium tonewood construction includes a solid Adirondack spruce top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides, resulting in sound that's unusually powerful and clear at any volume level. Adirondack spruce is a rare, much sought-after yet hard to find wood that Martin is able to procure in small quantities thanks to new sustainable forestry practices. This custom dreadnought's rich, bold sound exemplifies the traditional Martin tone.
The appointments show meticulous attention to detail yet are in keeping with an instrument that's simply elegant in design. Mother-of-pearl dot inlays are set into the ebony fingerboard on the easy-playing, low-profile solid mahogany neck. Martin's traditional X- and scalloped bracing patterns are used in the instrument's architecture to produce a light yet incredibly strong guitar.
- Body size: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Set-In Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Top bracing pattern: Standard X
- Top braces: Scalloped spruce 5/16''
- Neck shape: Low Profile
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Fingerboard position inlays: mother-of ”pearl dots
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge & end pins: Black w/white dots
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Finish: Polished Gloss Lacquer
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Recommended strings: Martin SP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Case: Hardshell