More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J07831 000000000 J07831000000000
Martin Standard Series 000-18 Left-Handed Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This is the left-handed version.Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers m...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 19,672 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A classic revisited and updated that'll impress right out of the box.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
This is the left-handed version.
Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers many of the features found in Martin's pre-war era guitars. The 000-18, which has a beautiful aging toned top in Sitka spruce, is married with mahogany back and sides. The body is edged with tortoise binding and complemented with a polished finish. The 24.9" short scale model's neck features a modified low-oval profile with Performing Artist taper, with a width of 1-3/4" at the nut and 2-3/16" string spacing for easy playability. Nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs are found with a rosewood headplate, which displays a large old style Martin logo.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Standard X Scalloped
- Body finish: Polished Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Modded Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Finished Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this gorgeous guitar today. Order now!