- J41452 000001000 J41452000001000
Mitchell DJ120 Travel Size Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Mitchell DJ120 Junior Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a reduced scale and body size that make it a perfect choice for little guitarists-in-traini...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smaller-sized guitar ideal for little hands or musicians on the go.
The Mitchell DJ120 Junior Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a reduced scale and body size that make it a perfect choice for little guitarists-in-training, as well as an incredible travel guitar for musicians of any level. A solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing and mahogany back and sides. A carved mahogany back provide increased bass response and generate a balanced tone with plenty of projection. The thinner finish allows the body to resonate more freely.
The Mitchell DJ120's dovetail neck joint gives the guitar strength and sustain. The rosewood bridge and fretboard bring out clarity in the tone, and the C-shape neck provides comfort for your fretting hand. The real abalone rosette and body/neck binding make the DJ120 guitar look as great as it sounds.
Includes a gig bag and strap.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 21.25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Gloss Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Covered, Geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
A junior guitar at a junior price. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.