- J37826 004001000 J37826004001000
EKO EVO Series Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The EVO series is the ultimate guitar in the hands of great artists and professionals. The EVO Series Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar&nbs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All EKO 6 String Acoustic Guitars
(Open Box) A thin body with a solid cedar top and Fishman electronics.
The EVO series is the ultimate guitar in the hands of great artists and professionals. The EVO Series Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar takes things a step further by focusing on the close relationship between musician and instrument. The open pore finish connects the feeling of the wood to the player. The thickness of the body is reduced and makes the guitar very comfortable to play.
The use of three different stages of maturity of the wood and porous finish also makes the instrument lightweight and resonant, with a warm sound, and the depth of the cedar is made more present thanks to the mahogany back and sides. Beautiful sound characteristics are made for the young guitarists and professionals without sacrificing quality. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO (thin body)
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin Open pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.8" (45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin Open pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman Isys 301
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.