- Product 580837
Parker Guitars Adam Dutkiewicz Signature Fly Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Adam Dutkiewicz Signature Fly opens Parker Guitars to a new genre of music. Adam "D" of Killswitch Engage required an EMG-81 active pickup in the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Parker signature model with metalhead appeal.
The Adam Dutkiewicz Signature Fly opens Parker Guitars to a new genre of music. Adam "D" of Killswitch Engage required an EMG-81 active pickup in the bridge position and an EMG-85 active pickup in the neck position to provide the heavier tones needed for his instrument. Combined with the many innovative features of the Parker Fly and you have an instrument that sets a new standard for electric guitars used by players of heavy rock and metal. The Parker Fly Electric Guitar is light, fast, and amazingly versatile.
Parker has spent 25 years correcting all of the things that are inherently flawed about traditionally-made electric guitars. A headstock with all unnecessary material removed has less weight and improved tone resonance. A carbon/glass/epoxy exoskeleton is actually baked into the neck wood for increased strength and stability for an electric guitar that will never loose its perfect intonation. The Fingerboard is made out of Carbon/glass/epoxy and is fitted with Stainless Steel frets that will never need to be replaced. This neck is totally consistent with no "dead spots" and is impervious to the effects of temperature and humidity. The Adam Dutkiewicz guitar's sculpted solid mahogany body is also highly resonant and weighs only 5 Lb. so you can stop going to your chiropractor. The Parker flat-spring vibrato system is also completely consistent and stable and has 3-modes”locked, down only, and floating. Sperzel Trim-Lok Tuners make changing guitar strings a breeze and will give you perfect tuning.
- Carved Solid mahogany body and neck
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
- EMG-81 (Bridge) and EMG-85 (Neck) Active Pickups
- 3-way pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- 5 lbs
- Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid one piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, Stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only or floating
- Wood: Mahogany with Carbon Glass Epoxy coating
- Neck Design: Solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Neck-Body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 24 Frets
- Fret Material: Hardened stainless steel
- Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard Shape: 10"-13" Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Wide Width, Regular Thickness
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- String Spacing: Bridge - 2.14"; Nut - 1.43"
- Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Magnetic Pickups: EMG 85 Humbucking (Neck); EMG 81 Humbucking (Bridge)
- Magnetic PU Select: 3 way with push/pull coil tap
- Piezo System: 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and Improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Magnetic volume, Magnetic tone with push-pull coil tap; Piezo volume, Magnetic/Piezo 3 way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
- Hardware: Black
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
- Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case