- Product 583438
Parker Guitars P-44V Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Parker P-44V Electric Guitar has a light, ergonomic body made of a single piece of mahogany that offers plenty of sustain. A bolt-on maple neck h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A player's guitar with the signature capabilities of the high-end Fly in a beautiful mahogany body.
The Parker P-44V Electric Guitar has a light, ergonomic body made of a single piece of mahogany that offers plenty of sustain. A bolt-on maple neck has a smooth, durable phenolic resin fingerboard. Twin Parker Stinger pickups supply plenty of dirt and the ability to coil-tap these humbuckers gives you both single- and double-coil tones. Beneath the Parker Dragonfly's fulcrum style tremolo bridge is a Fishman piezo saddle pickup that is enhanced with a Custom Fishman stereo preamp to give you a realistic acoustic voice. Other features on this electric guitar include a black polycarbonate nut, Grover tuners, nickel-silver hardware and a custom Parker gig bag. The Parker P-44V guitar, and all P series axes, provide the signature capabilities of the high-end Parker Fly guitars including unmatched tone and versatility.
- Tones/Sounds: Sweet, full-midrange; singing upper register with immediate response.
- Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid one-piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker bridge with Fishman piezo saddles
- Vibrato System: Parker Vibrato
- Wood: Maple
- Neck Design: Solid one-piece
- Neck-Body Joint: Traditional bolt on
- Scale: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 22 Frets
- Fret Material: Nickel silver
- Fret Size: .060" high, .090" wide
- Fret Board: Phenolic
- Fretboard Shape: 12" radius
- Neck Shape: Width: Regular; Thickness: Fat
- Nut: Black polycarbonate
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- String Spacing: at Bridge: 2.038; at Nut: 1.325
- Truss Rod: Traditional design
- Tuners: Grover 18:1 Ratio
- Magnetic Pickups: Parker Stingers with Alnico magnets
- Magnetic pickup Configuration: Dual humbuckers
- Magnetic Pickup Select: 3-way pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Piezo System: Fishman piezo bridge
- PreAmp/Mixer: Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: volume, tone, Piezo volume, Mag/Piezo 3-way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Strings: .009" – .042"
- Case: Parker P-Series custom gig bag