- Product 518891
Parker Guitars P6E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Acoustic-Electric P6E Guitar from Parker features a more narrow body with a solid sitka spruce top, rosewood binding, mahogany sides, back and ne...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Parker P6E is state-of-the-art and stage ready.
The Acoustic-Electric P6E Guitar from Parker features a more narrow body with a solid sitka spruce top, rosewood binding, mahogany sides, back and neck, an ebony bridge and fingerboard with microdot inlays. Add to that a Fishman hum canceling neck pickup complimented with a Fishman Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup, and you've got a great stage-ready guitar.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Rosewood binding
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Design: 3 piece construction
- Neck-Body Joint: Dove-Tail style
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 19
- Fret Material: SBB-214
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Truss Rod: Lightweight Steel
- Microdot inlaid Ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood capped headstock.
- Bass balanced Ebony bridge
- Compensated bone saddle
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold 14:1 ratio machine heads
- Fishman hum canceling pickup combined with Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup
- Top mounted volume control
- Controls: magnetic/piezo blend, bass & treble cut/boost
- 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Strings: Mojo PHL .012 - .053
- Case/Bag: Parker Hardshell Case
- available in black, transparent red, or pearl white.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Excellent design. The combination of the piezo and magnetic pickup is awesome. There are a multitude of sounds available with the treb and bass boost/cut and piezo/ magnetic mix controls. The guitar is additionally comfortable to play. The guitar sounds amazing plugged in but is only average unplugged. Quality of build is average. The fret ends were sharp on the guitar I ordered and on a second one obtained upon return of the first. Would have expected better finish quality on an instrument of this maker