- Product 513694
Parker Guitars PA22 Acoustic Intrigue Series
- Write a Review
The Parker PA22 acoustic guitar has a solid cedar top with solid sapele back. The neck boasts an ebony fingerboard, with distinctive mother of pearl ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Cedar, Sapele, and rosewood come together for sublime tone.
The Parker PA22 acoustic guitar has a solid cedar top with solid sapele back. The neck boasts an ebony fingerboard, with distinctive mother of pearl inlays and a stylish mother of pearl "P" inlay located on the upper register frets. A zero fret provides ideal string height and ensures stable, balanced tones from open strings.
Parker Intrigue Series guitars offer an innovative take on the traditional folk style. Unique features of the Intrigue Series acoustic guitars include an angled upper bout, an elliptic soundhole, and a bass balanced bridge. These guitars have a clean, bright, punchy folk style tone and are adorned with contemporary inlays and hardware.
- Solid Cedar Top
- Solid sapele back, sepele sides
- Bass balanced rosewood bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard with microdot inlays, zero fret, rosewood capped headstock.
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold machine heads - 14:1
PA22 Acoustic Intrigue Series
- Top: Solid cedar top
- Back & Sides: Sepele
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany with rosewood capped headstock
- Neck Design: 5 piece construction
- Neck-Body Joint: Dove-tail style
- Scale: 25.5"
- # of Frets: 19/14 free
- Fret Material: Nickel S
- Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Shape: 10" - 13" Conical form
- Neck Shape: Width, regular; Thickness, regular
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- String Spacing: 2.14"
- Truss Rod: Lightweight steel
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) machine heads - 14:1
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Case: Parker Hardshell