- Product J10060
PRS Custom 24 10 Top Left Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Every once and a while, a small batch of left-handed guitars are run through the production line in Stevensville, Maryland. For 2014, PRS has put tog...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The quintessential PRS guitar with a select maple top.
Every once and a while, a small batch of left-handed guitars are run through the production line in Stevensville, Maryland. For 2014, PRS has put together a small quantity of "Lefty" Custom 24's. The Custom 24 is the original PRS - the guitar Paul took to his first tradeshow in 1985 - and a constant favorite of players worldwide ever since.
The 2014 "Lefty" Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, "old school" abalone bird inlays, the PRS 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option, and uncovered 59/09 treble and bass pickups.
Pickup Switching Positions:
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
A very small percent of the maple trees cut in North America are actually figured. To make "10 Top" status, a PRS top must have clearly defined figure across its entire top with no "dead" spots. A guitar designated as a 10 Top will usually have a small "10" written on the back of the headstock in the upper right corner.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 10 Top figured maple
- Body wood: Non-weight relieved mahogany
- Body finish: Acrylic urethane
- Orientation: Left handed
- Shape: Pattern regular
- Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Acrylic urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Layout: HH
- Neck: 59/09 (uncovered)
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 59/09 (uncovered)
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: Not applicable
- Active EQ: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking tuners
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
The first one and still the perfect PRS guitar. Order today.