- Product 528028
PRS DGT with Bird Inlays Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The DGT is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With a fast neck and big frets this axe really lets your fingers fly!
The DGT is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special pickups, special wiring, a neck smaller than PRS' wide-fat neck, bigger frets, and heavy gauge strings that permit beautiful rhythm and solo tone. This PRS guitar is also graced with a carved figured maple top, and abalone bird fingerboard inlays.
Loyal to PRS guitars most of his professional career, David Grissom has recorded and toured with Joe Ely, John Mellencamp, the Allman Brothers, The Dixie Chicks, and Buddy Guy, as well as with Storyville.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Style: Double-cutaway
- Top Wood: Carved figured maple top
- Body wood: Thick mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Hardshell
- Neck Joint: Set
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: DGT
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone bird inlays
- Fret: 6100 fret wire
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners with faux bone buttons
- Pickups: DGT Treble and Bass humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volumes and one master tone, push-pull pot on the tone knob that activates the coil taps
- Switches: 3-way toggle pickup selector