- J37171 000001000 J37171000001000
PRS Hollowbody II Carved Figured Maple 10 Top and Back with Nickel Hardware Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing looks and extreme versatility.
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II’s 58/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output. Includes hardshell case.
A very small percent of the maple trees cut in North America are actually figured. To make "10-Top" status, a PRS top must have clearly defined figure across its entire top with no "dead" spots. A guitar designated as a 10-Top will usually have a small "10" written on the back of the headstock in the upper right corner. Some of their earlier guitars have the "10" stamped into the finish in the same position.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved maple 10 top
- Body wood: Carved maple 10 with mahogany sides
- Body finish: Gloss V12
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood East Indian
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 57/08 bass covered
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 57/08 treble covered
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp Dual outputs
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS Adjustable Piezo Stoptail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you've always wanted.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.