- Product 582890
PRS Modern Eagle Prototype #2 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The PRS Modern Eagle Prototype #2 electric guitar is a fantastically rare, hand-picked guitar from the PRS Archives. This is one of only two prototyp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This incredible collectors instrument is an extremely rare bird.
The PRS Modern Eagle Prototype #2 electric guitar is a fantastically rare, hand-picked guitar from the PRS Archives. This is one of only two prototypes made prior to the introduction of the Modern Eagle in 2004. Considered the pinnacle of PRS design and craftsmanship, this Modern Eagle features a premium highly figured maple top finished in fire red, a mahogany back, with neck and fretboard made from Brazilian rosewood”now a protected wood species. A wide fat neck profile and a sculpted heel offer a truly wonderful playing experience. Appointments include traditional PRS bird fingerboard inlays, a Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay with inlaid modern eagle, and Hybrid gold/nickel hardware including 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners, and a PRS stoptail bridge.
The PRS Modern Eagle Prototype #2 is loaded with PRS RP pickups that give you both vintage and modern sounds. In 2008. A push/pull tone control gives you both humbucker and single-coil sounds.
This historic and rare PRS electric guitar is a true collectors model and comes with a Private Stock hardshell case.
- Style: PRS Modern Eagle double-cutaway
- Top Wood: carved highly figured maple
- Back Wood: mahogany
- Finish:ultra thin satin nitro
- Headstock inlay: Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay with inlaid modern eagle
- Weight: 7.75lb.
- Case: Private Stock case
- Wood: Brazilian rosewood
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck joint: sculpted heel for maximum upper fretboard access
- Neck Shape: wide fat
- Neck Radius: 10"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard: Brazilian rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Ripple abalone bird inlays
- Hardware Color: Hybrid Gold/Nickel
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS 14:1 Phase II locking grommet
- Pickups: RP with satin covers
- Controls: Volume and Tone with Push/Pull for coil-splitting
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way toggle Switch