- Product J50426
PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin
- Write a Review
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin takes the traditional S2 Standard 22 platform and adds a stealthy finish. The thin, hard satin nitro finish gives this i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stripped-down look with powerful tone.
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin takes the traditional S2 Standard 22 platform and adds a stealthy finish. The thin, hard satin nitro finish gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that’s noticeable even when unplugged. The 85/15 "S" pickups are ready to befriend whatever genre you feel like playing at tonight’s gig: high gain punk and metal, to warm, bassy blues. The push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility. For players looking for a versatile workhorse with a distinguished look, the S2 Standard 22 Satin is a perfect choice. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85/15 S
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 85/15 S
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS low mass locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.