A traditional single-cutaway given the PRS touch.
With a voice that is classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The 24-1/2" scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars. Volume and tone controls for each pickup, a 3-way toggle and bird inlays, are all standard appointments. Case sold separately.
- Top Wood: Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer (no veneer on opaque finishes)
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24 1/2"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone control for each pickup and 3-way toggle pickup selector on upper bout
- Case sold separately (except Tobacco Sunburst finish, which includes gig bag)
Quality that's uncut, unadulterated. Order the SE 245 today.