- Write a Review
All-mahogany body for a incredibly warm tone with impactful midrange.
The SE A10E is the first all-mahogany guitar in the Paul Reed Smith's SE Angelus lineup. The all-mahogany body construction of this guitar provides a controlled attack and strong fundamental, delivering a warm, woody tone with a focused, punchy midrange. This powerful midrange character allows the A10E to easily find a non-competing place in a mix, making it ideal for both the studio and the stage.
High-quality components include mahogany top, back, sides, and neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS-designed tuners. The SE A10E shares the same proprietary bracing pattern and several distinct construction features as PRS' acclaimed Maryland-made acoustic line, as well as the company's trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets.
These guitars come standard with undersaddle electronics that are accessible via the soundhole with both tone and volume controls.
- Shape: 15 1/2"
- Depth (neck block): 3-19/32"
- Depth (tail block): 4-3/8"
- Bracing: PRS X-Brace/Classical Hybrid Design
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Side Wood: Mahogany
- Rosette: White
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25-1/4"
- Nut Width: 1-21/32"
- String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard & Bridge Wood: Rosewood, Bound Fretboard & Headstock (on Black Finish Only)
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: PRS SE Tuners
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Pickup System: Undersaddle Volume and Tone
- Finish: Tortoise Shell or Black
- Strings: 12-53 (Light)
- Included Accessories: Hardshell Case
Order up this sweet hybrid today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.