- J25721 000001000 J25721000001000
PRS SE Angelus A20E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
PRS Guitars continues to expand its SE acoustic offerings with the SE A20E. The A20E starts with the PRS 15.5 Angelus Cutaway body shape and the x-b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An easy-to-play body design paired with PRS' special inlays and own electronics.
PRS Guitars continues to expand its SE acoustic offerings with the SE A20E. The A20E starts with the PRS 15.5 Angelus Cutaway body shape and the x-brace/classical hybrid top-bracing design found on PRS' acclaimed Maryland, USA-made acoustic line. The classic combination of a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides provides players with a strong, even tone. The undersaddle electronics, which are accessible via the soundhole with both tone and volume controls, provide added flexibility and functionality for playing out.
SE A20E high-quality components include a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS designed tuners as well as the company' trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets.
- Body type: Angelus Cutaway
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X/Classical hybrid
- Body finish: Info not available
- Neck shape: Standard neck carve
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.35"
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: PRS
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.