- Product J46472
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom
- Write a Review
This maple-top version of the SE Mark Tremonti has a classic PRS aesthetic that will catch the audience’s eyes. For guitarists ready to rock, the PRS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic PRS aesthetic with an upgraded top and tremolo bridge.
This maple-top version of the SE Mark Tremonti has a classic PRS aesthetic that will catch the audience’s eyes. For guitarists ready to rock, the PRS designed tremolo bridge is a welcome addition to this maple top signature model.
Based on the SE Mark Tremonti, designed and built to Mark’s specifications, the SE Tremonti Custom trades a mahogany body and neck for a figured maple top and maple neck, providing a new aesthetic and feel for this popular model. The addition of trem-up-rout to the PRS designed tremolo bridge (previously only available on the Core Tremonti model) is also a welcome addition.
The Tremonti Custom continues to feature two humbuckers, each with their own volume and tone control, and a three-way pickup selector on the upper bout. Through his solo work and as the lead guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, Mark Tremonti has made a name for himself as a heavy rock player with melodic strength. The SE Tremonti Custom, like the SE Mark Tremonti before it, provides a quality, powerful single-cutaway guitar for guitarists ready to rock. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Beveled Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide thin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: PRS SE 245 Bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: PRS SE 245 Treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS SE
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
Get the PRS that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom:
Nice solid guitar for the money, pickups sound great, term is solid, finish is decent. Mine did have a few little flaws in the clear on the neck. Input jack and 3 way switch are cheap, the switch failed during the first gig. It was a easy replace job but it was very disappointing from a brand new guitar. I replaced the tuners with some locking ones, it helped a great deal with tuning stability.
- Was this a gift?: